Photo by: wootang01
What’s stopping you?
Is it fear, commitment, insecurity, laziness?
I know that you have a desire to flirt with the idea of creating your own business. I know that you have a crush on being a changemaker that brings real impact to your corner of the world. I know that you would say yes if social good and business savvy asked you to have an affair.
I’m here to nudge you.
I’m here to tell you that you can create a business that lets you wear a metaphorical, purple cape and a Green Lantern ring.
But, where do you even start? How do you get to where you want to go when you feel like you’re not enough or that you’re not ready?
Start with yourself. Go into discovery mode.
Ask yourself questions like these:
- What social cause makes me cry?
- What could I spend 9 hours a day doing?
- What does my perfect day look like?
- What are my strengths?
- What are my weaknesses?
- What are my life priorities?
- What are my top 3 values?
- Who are 3 changemakers that I admire, and why do I admire them?
- How do I want to feel on a day-to-day basis?
- If I don’t pursue what I want to do now, will I regret it in ten years?
When discovery phase is over, then we can rendezvous.